Confussing Question

We are going to do our best to keep the original appointment however we are concerned if we can prepare everything in time for this.

We are Electronic processing (CR-1) and I just noticed we never got any of these forms. Do we need them or are they provided at the hospital?

OF-171

DS-2054

DS-3030

DS-3025

DS-3026

Also we never got.

GIV-230

GIV-24

What we did get via E-mail was an appointment letter with barcode and instuctions to bring original documents and a link

"www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov" I can't find the above forms from this link and not even sure we need them.

Also under documents they have asked for..

Document Name Document Status

CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS C

C = Direct inquiries to your consulate / embassy

These forms should be in "Packet 4" from the consulate, you can download them from the consulate website.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fo...nd_packets.htmm

Dan should the consulate have sent them to us?

Do we really need them?

We are going to do our best to keep the original appointment however we are concerned if we can prepare everything in time for this.

We are Electronic processing (CR-1) and I just noticed we never got any of these forms. Do we need them or are they provided at the hospital?

OF-171

DS-2054

DS-3030

DS-3025

DS-3026

Also we never got.

GIV-230

GIV-24

What we did get via E-mail was an appointment letter with barcode and instuctions to bring original documents and a link

"www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov" I can't find the above forms from this link and not even sure we need them.

Also under documents they have asked for..

Document Name Document Status

CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS C

C = Direct inquiries to your consulate / embassy

These forms should be in "Packet 4" from the consulate, you can download them from the consulate website.

Do we really need them?

Also is my list complete if we need them?

Do we really need them?

Yes, should have.

IV "Packet 4"
  • Appointment letter in Chinese
  • Appointment Instructions for Immigrant Visa Applicants (OF-171)
  • Medical Examination Instructions (GIV-8)
  • Important Notice to Immigrant Visa Applicants Concerning Vaccination Requirements
  • Medical Examination Forms (DS-2054,DS-3030, DS3025, DS-3026)
  • Requirements for Immigrant Visa Application Photos (GIV-1)

Though they may accept the medical that you had for K-3 IF you also did the vaccinations that are optional for K-Visa BUT REQUIRED for Immigrant CR-1 and IR-1 visa.

GIV-230, GIV-24 are not used by Guangzhou

Do we really need them?

Yes, should have.

IV "Packet 4"
  • Appointment letter in Chinese
  • Appointment Instructions for Immigrant Visa Applicants (OF-171)
  • Medical Examination Instructions (GIV-8)
  • Important Notice to Immigrant Visa Applicants Concerning Vaccination Requirements
  • Medical Examination Forms (DS-2054,DS-3030, DS3025, DS-3026)
  • Requirements for Immigrant Visa Application Photos (GIV-1)

Though they may accept the medical that you had for K-3 IF you also did the vaccinations that are optional for K-Visa BUT REQUIRED for Immigrant CR-1 and IR-1 visa.

GIV-230, GIV-24 are not used by Guangzhou

Thanks Dan I have talked the Little Hell Cat Woman into two medicals.

I really do not want to chance if they will accept the K-3 exam.

Now new question, will the hospital accept forms we have printed?

Thanks Dan I have talked the Little Hell Cat Woman into two medicals.

I really do not want to chance if they will accept the K-3 exam.

Now new question, will the hospital accept forms we have printed?

They should, this is why the consulate puts them there for download.

When my wife interviewed for her K-1 3 years ago, I was there and attended ACH, I requested replacement forms because my wife had mad some errors. The VO was kind enough to give me a complete P-4 packet including invitation letter. The VO did indicate that the download forms should be fine.

Perhaps you can attend ACH the Monday before the interview to get the forms. But again the downloaded ones should be OK.

They will accept the downloaded forms off of their website. That's what we used. In fact, one of the forms on the website was a newer revision then the one they sent us!

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

They will accept the downloaded forms off of their website. That's what we used. In fact, one of the forms on the website was a newer revision then the one they sent us!

Great news!

Now if I can get the Little Crazy Hell Cat Woman :ok: to stop chewing my a$$ bout "you do every thing very mess" we should be good to go.

Hey Kyle were they printed on A4 paper size?

Great news!

Now if I can get the Little Crazy Hell Cat Woman :ok: to stop chewing my a$$ bout "you do every thing very mess" we should be good to go.

A4 is FINE since that is what you can get in China, 8.5"x11" "letter" is NOT a standard size over there.

Great news!

A4 is FINE since that is what you can get in China, 8.5"x11" "letter" is NOT a standard size over there.

Thanks Dan

Do "CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS" = only the CRV Appointment letter? Do we need every notice and letter GUZ sent to us?

She has NOA-2 and the Appointment letter now do I need to send her more?

Is this all? Little Crazy Hell Cat Woman is still chewing on me.

She is freaking out.

To be clear what is a complete list of CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS as mentioned in the CRV Appointment letter?

Do "CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS" = only the CRV Appointment letter? Do we need every notice and letter GUZ sent to us?

She has NOA-2 and the Appointment letter now do I need to send her more?

Is this all? Little Crazy Hell Cat Woman is still chewing on me.

She is freaking out.

To be clear what is a complete list of CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS as mentioned in the CRV Appointment letter?

If you scanned and sent documents to NVC per electronic processing, she will need to bring the actual documents to the consulate for the interview.