New EOR letter.

I had heard from a good freind of mine that when his wife arrived here, her package had everything he ever sent to our government. They even had the enelope that he sent his application in the information.

What have others seen when there spouses arrived in America?

Also i am sure if you sent it to GUZ, some one would look at it and file it your folder. Our government does have rules that folks who work for it must follow. There is a lot of bashing of folks over at GUZ. I am sure some of it is deserved and some is not. But folks who work there do have to follow the rules or they are tossed from the service.

Most folks live and work by the rules. If the rules start all documentation received must be reviewed and entered, it shall be. Maybe the stuff added after it leaves America does not carry as much weight, but I bet you it is read, reviewed, and entered into your pacakage.

Yes - they even whipped out our envelope at my step-son's removal hearing (it said "Please Expedite - potential age-out" on it, thereby "proving" that I knew he would age out)

But they do claim to discard anything that's mailed in that way

but it's hard to know if the EOR is worthwhile or not since they are not asking for it.

Hate for it to raise questions at the interview; and unlikely they read it at the interview if just attempting to hand over. I can recall maybe 2 times in 4 years hearing it happen.

You raised a good point here. Is is a good idea to volunteer the EOR in the off chance that they find something in it that could put another hurdle in your success? I don't question the wisdom of preparing one and having it ready to present if asked for. Just whether it should be volunteered.

but it's hard to know if the EOR is worthwhile or not since they are not asking for it.

Hate for it to raise questions at the interview; and unlikely they read it at the interview if just attempting to hand over. I can recall maybe 2 times in 4 years hearing it happen.

You raised a good point here. Is is a good idea to volunteer the EOR in the off chance that they find something in it that could put another hurdle in your success? I don't question the wisdom of preparing one and having it ready to present if asked for. Just whether it should be volunteered.

We had an EOR, a letter from me explaining my previous marriage and a letter from Fen explaining her previous marriage in our kitchen sink.

We did not hand them in.