K-2 I-751

we have to file I-751 for our daughter, in which came to the usa 6 months after my wife , i need to know , do my wife file for her and put her information on this form or do i file for her and put my information on this form, and what all do i need to send in with form besides the check, i filed joint form with my wife do i do the same here, i am talking about 10 year green card?

thanks

Child should be able to be included on parent's I-751 all you needto do is add another $80 for child's biometric. Child is removing conditions based on parent's removal of conditions.

we filed for her mothers 10 year green card last april and her mother have had hers for a while ,i did not know that i could have added her , so now i have to file for her ,so i still need to send the I- 751, maybe if i had know this , i could have saved myself a lot of time and money, now i just need to know , how to apply , and what to send ,

(do my wife file for her and put her information on this form or do i file for her and put my information on this form, and what all do i need to send in with form besides the check, i filed joint form with my wife do i do the same here, i am talking about 10 year green card? )

we filed for her mothers 10 year green card last april and her mother have had hers for a while ,i did not know that i could have added her , so now i have to file for her ,so i still need to send the I- 751, maybe if i had know this , i could have saved myself a lot of time and money, now i just need to know , how to apply , and what to send ,

(do my wife file for her and put her information on this form or do i file for her and put my information on this form, and what all do i need to send in with form besides the check, i filed joint form with my wife do i do the same here, i am talking about 10 year green card? )

You CANNOT file for both at the same time, unless they are both simultaneously within that 90 day window when the 10 year card must be filed for.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)