Blue slip at guangzhou, How long?

d&z

If what i am thinking is right the police report is good for one year so we don't need to get new one unless AP takes a more than 3 or 4 months. Yes, side effects like that could really sneak up and bite a couple. Thanks , if not for all you people and forums like this most people would really be going through this process blind. Yes that includes me too. If nothing else this extra uncertainty of waiting in AP has brought me and my fianc¨¦ even closer. Happy New year to all.

About the only positive thing I can readily think of that the visa process does for a couple is it does serve to bring the couple closer and make their bond that much tighter. I'm sure SOME of that is by design on the part of the government but their reasons for making the process as lengthy as it is are probably more self-serving...

Guest Pommey

If what i am thinking is right the police report is good for one year so we don't need to get new one unless AP takes a more than 3 or 4 months. Yes, side effects like that could really sneak up and bite a couple. Thanks , if not for all you people and forums like this most people would really be going through this process blind. Yes that includes me too. If nothing else this extra uncertainty of waiting in AP has brought me and my fianc¨¦ even closer. Happy New year to all.

About the only positive thing I can readily think of that the visa process does for a couple is it does serve to bring the couple closer and make their bond that much tighter. I'm sure SOME of that is by design on the part of the government but their reasons for making the process as lengthy as it is are probably more self-serving...

Pretty loose statements