Getting ready to go!

Seasons Greetings Everyone!

I leave on the 1st. This is trip # 2. I've got all my doc's together for her to sign.

1. G325A (5 copies)

2. I-129F (2 copies)

3. Her Statement of Intent (2 copies)

4. Her information form

We'll get her Passport with 2 extra photos for her visa.

We're taking pics of us with her daughter and parents together. And pics of all of our travels. I'm saving all of my receipts, boarding passes ect... Building our evidence package.

I'm really excited. I can't wait. I know we'll have a blast. I'm taking gifts. Some of what you all suggested (wine, dark chocolate, perfume etc..)

What am I forgetting?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

I'd suggest you fill out the I-129F and G-325A before going and just have her sign. The last thing you want to do on your trip is fill out boring Govt forms. You will also be distracted and might make a mistake.

Yes, all of the forms are filled out. I should have mentioned that. All she has to do is sign everything.

Thanks Warped

Why do you have so many copies of the G325A? Just curious. When we filed our I-130 petition, we took in several copies (4 I think) of the G325A form - thinking that all of them would be required. They only accepted one copy for my wife, and one copy for myself. She explained that only one copy is needed when using the newest form edition (Rev. 06/12/09). Regardless, it doesn't really matter - I can understand making copies in case something is misplaced. Good luck and have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Why do you have so many copies of the G325A? Just curious. When we filed our I-130 petition, we took in several copies (4 I think) of the G325A form - thinking that all of them would be required. They only accepted one copy for my wife, and one copy for myself. She explained that only one copy is needed when using the newest form edition (Rev. 06/12/09). Regardless, it doesn't really matter - I can understand making copies in case something is misplaced. Good luck and have a safe and enjoyable trip.

This is what my attorney told me. Maybe he needs a copy for himself. I know many people do it themselves but when I first met her it was all a little overwhelming. Now I've learned the ropes a little,(especially from this site) I'm a lot more comfortable. But I really like him. He has been through the process himself. He is married to a foreigner and he is relatively cheap.

Thanks