K3 visa question

Rahm30

i don't understand what you mean ?

HK seems to have changed their approval tune.. particularly to previously denied K1s trying K3... I asked a friend in china who worked with couples for visas and they heard the same in regards to HK.

So will be very curious how this turns out. You should be fully aware of the historical happenings, I don't mean to alarm you but warn you towards preparation.

i don't understand what you mean ?

HK seems to have changed their approval tune.. particularly to previously denied K1s trying K3... I asked a friend in china who worked with couples for visas and they heard the same in regards to HK.

So will be very curious how this turns out. You should be fully aware of the historical happenings, I don't mean to alarm you but warn you towards preparation.

HK tends to go hard on persons attempting a K-3 when they are not really resident in HK, they see the denied K-1 at Guangzhou and will assume that you doing an K-3 through HK is a way of avoiding Guangzhou.

In most cases a person ding a CR-1 or K-3 through GUZ after a denied K-1 wont have a major problem if the K-1 was a "bonafide relationship" denial, they see the marriage and refiling as a commitment.

3 days thats all it took for him to pick up his visa. Plane ticket to come home next week. Oh yeah, I can't stop smiling. Been dealing with this since 2007.

Congrats!! That is a very long wait. I wish you both the best of luck.

:clapping:

Michael