Windows 7 complaints

Guest Tony n Terrific

I hate Vista to the point where words cannot express my frustration. Even though it is NOW running smoothly (mostly from my own hacks and configurations), the first six months were rough. Even though I am currently running Vista, I have my computer dualbooted with Linux.

I do not care if 7 is great or not, I refuse to buy another PC running windows. I'm glad 7 seems to be a better product, but who's to say that MS won't drop the ball with their next release? Yes, I'm that irritated with Vista.

After my notebook dies, I'm purchasing a macbook. I realize that Apple's new Snow leopard has received on par reviews with 7 (not really falling behind but not really outshining it either), however I've been keeping tabs on Apple and it seems that their releases over the past few years have been received with a greater level of overall approval. In other words, Apple seems to be more consistent in putting out quality software. Just my opinion.

I hate Vista to the point where words cannot express my frustration. Even though it is NOW running smoothly (mostly from my own hacks and configurations), the first six months were rough. Even though I am currently running Vista, I have my computer dualbooted with Linux.

I do not care if 7 is great or not, I refuse to buy another PC running windows. I'm glad 7 seems to be a better product, but who's to say that MS won't drop the ball with their next release? Yes, I'm that irritated with Vista.

After my notebook dies, I'm purchasing a macbook. I realize that Apple's new Snow leopard has received on par reviews with 7 (not really falling behind but not really outshining it either), however I've been keeping tabs on Apple and it seems that their releases over the past few years have been received with a greater level of overall approval. In other words, Apple seems to be more consistent in putting out quality software. Just my opinion.

Kyle, I just said the same thing. My next computer will be a Mac. I'm sick and tired of all of the freakin updates and security loopholes. :)