K-1 is not a "lets see" visa, I agree with DavidZ

What if you have a hard time in those 90 days ? kick her to touch ?

What if you have adjustment problems after the 90 days ? end it before AOS/GC received?

Don't bring her here unless you are willing to put the work in, and I s!*t you not there will be some tribulations .

This is nit-picking with regard to the actual message of your post (which I agree with), but I've seen that (incorrect) claim (K-1 is not a 'lets see' visa") made a number of times, so here goes:

No agency, no visa, no law can require two people to get married. If you come to the United States on a K-1 visa, you can absolutely legally and without any immigration penalty or any other repercussion, leave before filing AOS, with or without having gotten married.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Plus, just in case she is absolutely miserable here, she would have the option of going home. But we really love each other very much and I don't see that happening.

Hopefully the western concept of recycled products is beyond actual people.

If your not totally sure, don't go there. You will know deep in your gut... or not. If not... don't go there. Don't play games with her.

FYI, I don't play games with people's lives. I feel confident everything will work out fine, but I still feel it is much smarter for her to come here. But like I said in my main post it is because of her daughters age why we are going the K-1 route. But thanks for your concern.

Danny

K-1 is not a "lets see" visa, I agree with DavidZ

What if you have a hard time in those 90 days ? kick her to touch ?

What if you have adjustment problems after the 90 days ? end it before AOS/GC received?

Don't bring her here unless you are willing to put the work in, and I s!*t you not there will be some tribulations .

Don't fret Pommey. I have every intention fo making her the Queen of my castle. We both want a happy relationship. I am 100% sure of my feelings. But I just think it is wise that she come here and make sure she can adjust to the culture. If she returns to China, it will be because SHE wants to go back, NOT because I want her to leave.

Lord knows I've been in enough relationships to know about tribulations and hopefully I will use the lessons I've learned to not make some of the same mistakes. Let everybody rest assured I'm not bringing her here for a trial run. I have every intention of marrying her. Wedding plans will be made before she gets here. Will we have our problems? Of coarse we will. We are human. Heck, we fight on the webcam now. hahahaha! I've been around too long to expect a fairy tale marriage.

Thanks for your input

Danny