129f and 325a

Jkobman,

I believe there are a list of forms and etc in previous posts.

Carefully read the I-129F instructions.

I am doing this from memory that is 10 1/2 months old.

Each person needs to submit a "3/4 frontal picture"

You need to fill out the forms. G-325a in 4 copies FOR EACH PERSON (different codes on the bottom). g-325a also has the Fiancee's name in her native language.

I-129F is just 1 copy, and only needs to be signed by the American Beneficiary. However, it has the address that should be written (or typed) in the native language.

I don't think you need to supply the fiancee's birth certificate or passport at this point, but it can't hurt.

Read the instructions carefully about sending either a copy of your passport or birth certificate.

Also add a letter of intent. Some people wrote a letter for each person. Some wrote a combined letter. Probably either method is acceptable. You should have a cover letter listing all attachments (which can probably be part of the letter of intent).

I don't remember any specific order of forms, but some people may advise a specific organization.

EVERYTHING SHOULD BE TYPED IF POSSIBLE. PROFESSIONALISM IS IMPORTANT HERE.

--------------------

IMPORTANT:

I would recommend putting N/A on all lines that don't apply

EXCEPT. G-325A HAS THE QUESTION:

HUSBAND OR WIFE, (if none so state)

FORMER HUSBANDS OR WIVES (if none so state)

DO NOT PUT "N/A" IN THESE FIELDS. YOU MUST WRITE "NONE".

THAT LITTLE MISTAKE COST ME OVER A MONTH OF PROCESSING TIME AND TREMENDOUS FRUSTRATION!!! :angry:

IT LOOKS SO CLEAR NOW THAT I LOOK BACK AT IT, BUT WHEN I FILLED OUT THE FORM, NOT APPLICABLE SEEMED TO BE THE APPROPRIATE ANSWER.

Best wishes for a speedy application