Ok so now we are NVC out how long till P-3?

Robert, did you opt in for electronic processing?

As far as I know the k-1 dose not opt in. All K visas are sent electronic now.

The woman at the NVC said it was sent out both ways Electronic and DHL.

maybe they get things started with the Electronic and by the time the interview is schedualed the DHL package is there.

They have done it this way for as long as I've been around. Historically, they've waited for the physical package to show up before they do any processing.

Robert, did you opt in for electronic processing?

As far as I know the k-1 dose not opt in. All K visas are sent electronic now.

The woman at the NVC said it was sent out both ways Electronic and DHL.

maybe they get things started with the Electronic and by the time the interview is schedualed the DHL package is there.

They have done it this way for as long as I've been around. Historically, they've waited for the physical package to show up before they do any processing.

It appears they are sending P3 package out about 1 month after the case is sent from NVC to GUZ. This is shorter than in the past but I dont understand the reason if they are still sending the case by DHL.

It appears they are sending P3 package out about 1 month after the case is sent from NVC to GUZ. This is shorter than in the past but I dont understand the reason if they are still sending the case by DHL.

One month is a reasonable time for the package to show up, go through customs, and get entered in the system. 2 to 3 months, as in the past, is not.

One month is NOT reasonable for an electronic transmission. I think the I-130's are taking closer to 1 week in some cases.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)