Green Card Questions

Sorry to hear of these difficulties Bob but they are not surprising in the least. I was aware that they did another name check, the IBIS I think, but wasn't aware that they did three. Talk about duplication of work. It just amazes me when I consider the hassles they have all put us through, and continue to put us through. :blink:

Oh, Man,

I guess I knew that there would be some hassles..... But, will it EVER END????

I think I am finally seeing part of the problem. First of all, there is no prioritizing any of the work.... It will get done when it gets done..... Then, the USA piles on regulation after regulation, without sitting back and checking to make sure that any of it makes sense, or checking if there are old processes that have been replaced by the new process and no longer needs to be done.

A name check is important.... But, of course, it doesn't make any difference if it has already been done... It needs to be done again.

Good thing I have always had plenty of patience.... I am using up quite a bit of it now :blink:

------ Clifford -----

At least we are together unlike so many of you waiting for your loved ones to arrive here in the US.  But the frustration level has exceeded even my 366 days in Vietnam in 67/68.

Just wanted everyone to know the AOS is far from the end of the BCIS line!!!

Ooh, Bob, Come on, you are not the first one I heard that need to be name checked again on AOS interview. there has two girls in 001 has the same situation as Lili had.

Cheer up, Maybe the letter from BCIS is laying down on your mailbox now.

I will pray for Lili.

Pls. be happy, we need your humour.

Good luck