GETTING A NEW VISA WHILE IN CHINA

I came here to Yudu china Jiangxi province May 5th 2008 on a single entry 6 month visa. then from the local visa they by Chinese law they can give you 2 mor of the same visa then you must leave china.

September 15th 2009 was the day I had to leave the mainland of China.

We went to Hong Kong the the embassy they would only give me a 30 day visa or nothing so I had to do it. Now it was to expire the 17th

of this month we went back to the visa office in ganzhou which I think is the capital of this province where we went before for a new visa.

Always before all I need was a new aplication for a visa and a statement notarized from the police here in Yudu but this time we went yesterday a 2 hour round trip on the bus to Ganzhou and they would not give me a visa without a noterized resident permit form/

So we came back home and went to the police station to get one after going to 3 police stations to get one because no one knew anything about what we were asking for no one even had or knew what the form was so we went to the visa office here and they had the form but would not notarize it so we went back to the police station and give it to them to stamp they would not so we ended going to the chief of police and he stamped it. then today we went back to Ganzhou to get me visa today and to get them togive me another 6 month visa we had to educate them about the K1 process

they ask why didn't we just married here. Any way I got a new 6 month visa good until April 14th 2010 and if I need or want to I can now get one more 6 month visa that will let me stay in china until October 13th 2010. this is my 5th visa since coming to china

4 6 month and 1 30 day visa which will let me stay here 30 months

without having to return to usa for new visa.