Just recieved Noa2, and leaving the USA for 3 months

we are Cr-1, just recieved the Noa2 which i am very happy about. I will be leaving soon to be with my wife for 3 months. What can i do to keep things going wih this process while i still in the USA? Download fill out send? Not being home to recieve the mail maybe a problem. Any help with this matter is appreciated,

Thank you

As soon as you get a notice from NVC, you can begin the NVC process, if overseas I would recommend doing the electronic processing, can all be done by email.

Prepare I-864 or I-864EZ and the required financial evidence. (And scan them to a PDF if you can.

• IRS returns or Transcripts
  • Employer letter
  • Pay stubs

And line up a joint sponsor if your income+Assets do not make the required level.

Electronic Processing Info: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703

we are Cr-1, just recieved the Noa2 which i am very happy about. I will be leaving soon to be with my wife for 3 months. What can i do to keep things going wih this process while i still in the USA? Download fill out send? Not being home to recieve the mail maybe a problem. Any help with this matter is appreciated,

Thank you

Ok, I was in China when I did this....mail from several houses forwarded to UPS mail forwarding service, forwarded to me in China, checked with DOS all the time on status - and enjoyed my life while waiting.

Thank you for the advise. If I go the electronic way, will this be for all the paperwork that is required, for me and my wife?

How long does it take to be assigned a number once the Noa2 has been sent from NVC?

Thanks,

There will be more required by NVC only the I-864 is from you, you will need to scan and email documents from China along with english translations.

• Police cert
  • Marriage cert
  • Birth cert
  • DS-230
  • DS-3032
  • Any divorce certs.