Can be administrative review at NVC turned something up.

Any thing that could be a Red-Flag in your or your spouse's past?

My thoughts are the same...but,no problems I am aware of! Could it have anything to do with my wife's divorce,or ex-husband? I am wondering if I will receive notification about the nature of the problem before the estimated 120 days until official review by USCIS. And..why do you think they would give me a GUZ # if they were going to kick it back to USCIS? Thanks for the input,I am perplexed, and a liitle worried. I thought after the NOA 2,things were going to speed up,and now I am back to square one!

My thoughts are the same...but,no problems I am aware of! Could it have anything to do with my wife's divorce,or ex-husband? I am wondering if I will receive notification about the nature of the problem before the estimated 120 days until official review by USCIS. And..why do you think they would give me a GUZ # if they were going to kick it back to USCIS? Thanks for the input,I am perplexed, and a liitle worried. I thought after the NOA 2,things were going to speed up,and now I am back to square one!

I have never hearnod of this but then again it took me almost 90 days to get my case from NOA-2 to the NVC and no one had ever heard of this. It turned out to be an error. Yours could be something they found or an error also.

If you try to contact NVC or USCIS you will always be told to wait the 120 days before contacting them again. Your best bet, based on my experience, is to email NVC and the USCIS office you filed at (the VSC or CSC customer service email) and ask for help/clarification. You should also contact your congressman and senators. My senator helped me in my case.

Best of luck and dont let them tell you to wait the 120 days. They should at least tell you why the delay and what you can expect from it. To just say it is returned to USCIS and you have to wait 120 days to get any questions answered is BS.

If there is a GUZ #, then it's been entered for DOS's purposes... NVC does not really reject petitions, they can ask for missing info or do some security checks. It may be the latter; some sort of check which has to go through USCIS.

I'd call again and press resolving why there is a GUZ #; so it's accepted by DOS? So why did it go to USCIS, checks? etc.