When is it ok to get Police records

Police records are good for up to a year after issuance.

It'll probably take around a week to two weeks to complete the process (including the translating/notarizing).

For more information, see below.

K3 Information from GUZ

More information from GUZ

Edited by KJJ (see edit history)

Police records are good for up to a year after issuance.

It'll probably take around a week to two weeks to complete the process (including the translating/notarizing).

For more information, see below.

K3 Information from GUZ

More information from GUZ

Hmmmm If I remember correctly I think there only good for 3 or 6 months. Pretty sure I read that some place but I could be wrong.

Edited by shadeOgray (see edit history)

At first, I thought so as well. Until I found this on their website.

Taken from here

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3421/3947462240_3f726a765b_o.jpg

I believe there is another thread floating around that pertains to this subject.

Here

Edited by KJJ (see edit history)

Either at NOA2 if doing CR-1, or at P-3 when doing K-Visa.

Police report is valid for 1 year.

Note: Only one report is needed for China, it is a national report, when the instructions say "Places" lived it means "Countries"

See I told you I was probably wrong!

Let me tell ya somethin' I was thinking the exact line of thought until I came across Dan's earlier post. I just found this site about a month ago, and I'm still in the process of reading all of the past posts, trying to learn as much as I can - don't know if I ever will :rolleyes: Speaking of which, in my time of "beefing up" on all of this information, I've come across a lot of your posts which have been very helpful.

If Jingjing and I make it through this process, It'll be solely due from the gleaning we've done from the others who went through the process before us. Thanks! :)

Either at NOA2 if doing CR-1, or at P-3 when doing K-Visa.

Police report is valid for 1 year.

Note: Only one report is needed for China, it is a national report, when the instructions say "Places" lived it means "Countries"

Places is correct - most countries do not supply a nation-wide police report. All "places" within China are covered by the one national report - not so elsewhere.