Calling the US from China

I know there is countless of calling cards and many different ways to save and call china, but is there a way to save money to call the US from China? I know you can always use Skype, MSN, yahoo ect... but there are times when i need to call using my phone and it would be nice to pay only 2 cents a minute. Any suggestions..

I used callingcardplus.com. They track calls by phone number calling from and to, length of call, cost for 2 months, so you can print out records for evidence as well.

Cost is about 1-2 cents per minute. Look into the different offerings and find a card that doesn't have connection/disconnect charges, monthly fees, minimum minutes used, rounding up of minutes and other rip offs.

I used ChinaMobile international calling plan. It costs me 1 RMB monthly fee and 0.40 RMB / min calling from China to US.

You simply log onto the chinamobile.com website and apply for the service 12593̨¸Û°Ä¼°¹ú¼ÊиÉÏß (I only know the chinese name for it, you may ask your gf/wife to help find it on the site) online. It is activated instantly after you apply. You dial the number 12593 then 00 then country code then the area code then the phone number.

I used it for calling to the DOS and it works pretty well. Just slightly more expensive than you expected.

I used callingcardplus.com. They track calls by phone number calling from and to, length of call, cost for 2 months, so you can print out records for evidence as well.

Cost is about 1-2 cents per minute. Look into the different offerings and find a card that doesn't have connection/disconnect charges, monthly fees, minimum minutes used, rounding up of minutes and other rip offs.

I went to there website and couldn't find a option to call the US from China only vise versa. Please send me or write down the link.. I have been trying and looking for a more cost effective way to call home when in china. Thank you

I used ChinaMobile international calling plan. It costs me 1 RMB monthly fee and 0.40 RMB / min calling from China to US.

You simply log onto the chinamobile.com website and apply for the service 12593̨¸Û°Ä¼°¹ú¼ÊиÉÏß (I only know the chinese name for it, you may ask your gf/wife to help find it on the site) online. It is activated instantly after you apply. You dial the number 12593 then 00 then country code then the area code then the phone number.

I used it for calling to the DOS and it works pretty well. Just slightly more expensive than you expected.

Thank you, this is definitely a better way then I have been using. I don't think calling cards exist in china, it seems that ChinaMobile and China Telecom have a monopoly over it's customers.

Thank you, this is definitely a better way then I have been using. I don't think calling cards exist in china, it seems that ChinaMobile and China Telecom have a monopoly over it's customers.

you can buy both domestic and international calling cards on the streets in china very cheap.