Pink + Visa in hand

Lovebane

XD if anyone cares :happybday:

The letter posted as it was ok'd on the 2nd but it wasn't sent til the 11th, Got call in letter on Sept 11th, but was in Beijing via Tour so things were really cutting it close, Got to consulate on the 14th, got a paper to return the 15th, gave Visa, got it back via EMS today.

Happy now after such a long hard enduring trial... :lol:

Don't know what else to write :3

Quest Completed.

+ 50000 XP.

+ 1 post count.

You play WoW? What dropped off the CO?

hehe.. haven't played since Burning Crusade.. got to 60 Warlock and quit due to time differences with the people I played with..

Sword of a thousand truths. :)

though would be funny if there was a CFL Guild, too bad WoW is region locked like most newer games out now :P (regionally locking / licensing per region is lame)

thanks for the grats :3

You play WoW? What dropped off the CO?

hehe.. haven't played since Burning Crusade.. got to 60 Warlock and quit due to time differences with the people I played with..

Sword of a thousand truths. :D

though would be funny if there was a CFL Guild, too bad WoW is region locked like most newer games out now :P (regionally locking / licensing per region is lame)

thanks for the grats :3

That's great. Quitting WoW is actually a good thing. It sucks up too much time and generates too many crazy situations.

I played BC and a little Lich King. Have like 5 level 60's and 3 level 70's, but gear-wise I never raided or played much after BC came out, so my characters were all in gimp gear.

So many people in the guild never quit, still spend insane amounts of time in game, and it was actually scary to watch.

Besides, I doubt my life would have moved on if I remained dumping 8-12+ hours into a game.

Much happier with a wife and forming a life together as I am sure you will be as well.

Best wishes again.