P2 questions

Ok, Sorry for asking the question that will most likley have the answers if I take the time to search. I am leaving for china in a couple of days and have nothing ready. I just got P2 notice of approval. My head is spinning because I want to take care of it ASAP and will try to bring what I need to China and finish it there. My parents are coming to China with me to meet the new daughter -in-law so I am taking on double work getting them ready. I would like to ask if someone can tell me exactly what I need to for the next step. I know I need 3 years tax returns and her birth cert and police report. Can someone help me with the rest. Since getting the approval I am so happy but feel stressed. I am self employeed and I am always busy right before a trip to keep everything going while I am gone and this coming right before I leave adds to the stress. Don't get me wrong, I am more excited than I can imagine but it is more to do with no time to do it. We figured we would have at least a month to go for the P2 but christmas came early. Thanks

You will need to wait for a notice from NVC, when that happens follow this guide: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703

This is the electronic processing guide, if you have a scanner in China you can then scan and email NVC the required documents.