Interview date question

After getting an a P2 just moments ago I began to think I may have we may have an interview date before the end of the year. I have began to remember things I have hear about interviews at the end of the year. I can remember if I heard it is better or worse for interviews at the end of the year. It seems to me I remember hearing it is much worse for approvals at the end of the year and much better for approvals in the begenning of the year. I think it has something to do with quoata's. What is the consensus for the. Thanks in advance.

After getting an a P2 just moments ago I began to think I may have we may have an interview date before the end of the year. I have began to remember things I have hear about interviews at the end of the year. I can remember if I heard it is better or worse for interviews at the end of the year. It seems to me I remember hearing it is much worse for approvals at the end of the year and much better for approvals in the begenning of the year. I think it has something to do with quoata's. What is the consensus for the. Thanks in advance.

Looking at the results of people from this forum who participated in the timeline postings in this thread:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36668

For K-1 the white seems to be pretty spread out nice and evenly, with an average of about 1 per month (actually less since our data includes at least 1.5 years instead of 1 year-the one case in 2007 was included, but doesn't affect the results much). The pink is heavily concentrated in the middle months, which could merely be affected by when most people are filing, or perhaps affected by whatever time the link to this website was spread around the most. Blue and Blue/Pink I did not list, but scanning them briefly tells me that all of them except one in October were in the first 7 months of a year.

For a K-3 visa, 2 of the 3 whites were in the last 3 days of the year, so either there is something to the 'quota' rumors, or it could have just been a coincidence. There was another white in October, but he re-applied and got a pink in June.

DCF were all pink.

CR-1 were all pink (or still in progress) except one blue in April last year.

IR-1 only has two cases, so not a very good sample size at all (one unknown result and one blue/pink).

K-1 Total 'White' results:

Month-Number

1-1

2-

3-2

4-1

5-1

6-2

7-1

8-1

9-

10-1