K1 still pending after denied and new I-130/I129F just got approved

My I-129F (K1) is still being review after getting denied from GUZ. My new I-130 (CR1)/I-129F (K3) just got approved today.

so my question will be.. what happens if we get a interview while the old K1 is still pending.. what would happen ?

It depends on what USCIS decides to do with the denied K-1.

If they "Expire" the K-1 then it should not affect the processing of the spousal visa.

If they "Revoke" the K-1 you need to respond to the revocation letter, if you do not, the reason for revocation may affect the approval of CR-1 or K-3 visa.

Same here, did not do anything about our K1 and got our CR1 approved on June 29. Then on July 30 got a denial notice for the K1 from USCIS. Here is the content of the email:

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Denial Notice Sent

On July 30, 2009, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days from July 30, 2009, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.