Biometrics before appt. date

My wife just got her biometrics appt for almost 4 weeks from now. From what I have read here and on other immigration sites, most offices will allow walk ins as long as you have an appointment letter and they are not busy.

My Question: Will going in early and getting the biometrics completed 2 or 3 weeks early, speed up the process of the EAD and/or green card?

Thanks in advance for listing your experiences or opinions.

Max

Not likely. My wife got her biometrics appointment for her I-751 within a month of filing but it still took 7 months to be approved.

Ummmm... Thats not very encouraging.

I hope our case will move at a little faster pace. I do appreciate you comment though. Thanks.

Wont speed anything up, the only benifit of doing it early is if the appointment time is inconvenient.

Or as in the case of Hankster to save from having to make TWO 400mi Round trips to the ASC. SEE: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=38327&hl=

Other cases when filing for AOS and EAD you may get 2 different appointments for BIO you can simply go to the earlier appointment with both appointment letters and have both AOS and EAD bio handled at the same time.