OK! I'll play.

My good buddy tsap:

Welcome to CFL.

You have come to the right place for this long stressful and painful process of getting your SO here to America.

Here you will find many good resources and good advise from members that have been there and done that.

Hang around and ask question, We will help.

So with that being said and seeing your part of OUR GANG

Maybe just maybe?

SPANKY

STYMIE

FROGGY

PORKY

DARLA

And lets not forget!!

ALFALFA

Can help ya out a little?

So BUCKWHEAT seeing you already have 3243 post.

What took so long?

On a side note: I'm just picken on ya buddy, Love ya. :D

Mike

Mike, you forgot Petey, he's the only adult in my dysfunctional family.

Now what took me so long toeven look at making an application is simply this....I have been doing a lot of "research", and I needed to see if'n I could trust anybody on here's advice. A man's gotta protect himself and with all the doo-doo that goes on the internet ya can't just jump into things. :rolleyes:

bUcKwHeAt

Now, I've got stuff glued, blewed, and tatooed all over my forms...some of it is even right side up...what da hay, if them ol' USCIS workers have any imagination at all they'll understand my forms and see the love I have for lil' Becky Sue Wong.

Thank you all for yawls help, I finally got the papers unstuck offa my hands...heck, I couldn't even pick my nose there for awhile.

OK! I'll play.

My good buddy tsap:

Welcome to CFL.

You have come to the right place for this long stressful and painful process of getting your SO here to America.

Here you will find many good resources and good advise from members that have been there and done that.

Hang around and ask question, We will help.

So with that being said and seeing your part of OUR GANG

Maybe just maybe?

SPANKY

STYMIE

FROGGY

PORKY

DARLA

And lets not forget!!

ALFALFA

Can help ya out a little?

So BUCKWHEAT seeing you already have 3243 post.

What took so long?

On a side note: I'm just picken on ya buddy, Love ya. :D

Mike

Mike, you forgot Petey, he's the only adult in my dysfunctional family.

Now what took me so long toeven look at making an application is simply this....I have been doing a lot of "research", and I needed to see if'n I could trust anybody on here's advice. A man's gotta protect himself and with all the doo-doo that goes on the internet ya can't just jump into things. :rolleyes:

bUcKwHeAt

Now, I've got stuff glued, blewed, and tatooed all over my forms...some of it is even right side up...what da hay, if them ol' USCIS workers have any imagination at all they'll understand my forms and see the love I have for lil' Becky Sue Wong.

Thank you all for yawls help, I finally got the papers unstuck offa my hands...heck, I couldn't even pick my nose there for awhile.

Yes Yer right. Petey I fergot all about this one.

Anyhow get your stuff together and get er done, ya here me!

Get you lady here and make her part of OUR GANG.

Take care buddy.

Mike