China Claims Ripoff

Guest Tony n Terrific

Aww, what a few bucks between friends? THey had to get the funds to pay off the "proper officals" somehow didn't they? ;)

Ya know, maybe I'm jaded from living in America, but a figure like that for such a large company ain't a spit in a bucket. We've got individuals that scam more than that.

A billion ain't shit anymore....I reckon a trillion would make someone give a damn, but a billion....heck, that only takes a few hours to print up. :)

Buckwheat seui

Guest Tony n Terrific

Aww, what a few bucks between friends? THey had to get the funds to pay off the "proper officals" somehow didn't they? ;)

Ya know, maybe I'm jaded from living in America, but a figure like that for such a large company ain't a spit in a bucket. We've got individuals that scam more than that.

A billion ain't shit anymore....I reckon a trillion would make someone give a damn, but a billion....heck, that only takes a few hours to print up. :mellow:

Buckwheat seui

A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking about real money.

We are becoming so accustomed to millions and billions of dollars that "thousands" has almost passed out of the dictionary.

Everett Dirksen

And Dirksen Ghost would say:

¡°Do you mean to tell me it took you guys less than half a century to devalue the U.S. dollar so much that now a trillion is the mock trivial sum a billion used to be? Do you guys even know that a trillion is a thousand billions? Pretty soon you¡¯re talking about unreal money¡­¡±

Edited by Tony n Terrific (see edit history)