Since NVC processes the P3 now, My wife is required to bring to the interview

The EOR

The results of her medical exam

Any additional information about the validity of our relationship

Passport

2 additonal Visa photos

Correct.

From GUZ:

NOTE: Prior to your case being transferred to China you should have received a checklist from the National Visa Center informing you of what civil documents are required for your case. These documents are required prior to the issuance of a visa. If you failed to submit any original of these civil documents to NVC please bring them with you to the interview. If the unmarried certificate and police certificate that submitted to the National Visa Center have expired or are about to expire, we recommend that you bring updated versions to the interview.
http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/up...ANF-_May.09.pdf
Guest Wuhan4me

A quick note - if your petition was handled electronically at NVC for the NVC paperwork submissions, then she will be required to submit ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS on Interview Day. You'll know if you did electronic processing, as you would have had to OPT IN for it.

Thanks to both of you, I worded the question poorly, I was looking for what additional information we needed on interview day assuming the NVC documents replace the old p3. We are jumping through so many hoops to make this interview date. I do not want to blow it, by forgetting something simple.

thanks

again

P.S. old fashioned way- not electronic