RMB to yankee green back

For many months the RMB has been holding steady around 6.81 to 6.80 to that "other Chinese currency" the US dollar. I'm a happy pappy. :D

tsap seui

I'm puttin' all my spare cashola in RMBs. I would say it's a crap shoot kinda like GZBILL says. But so is the US government. Time will tell.

So cuzin Tsap, what is it ya gonna do?

Do?? Hell, I don't even know what I've done, much less what I'm gonna do. :angry:

tsap seui :ph34r:

The RMB has gained 18% vs the dollar the last 3 years.

But in the last year more or less it has gained 0%.

You all should remember what your grandmother told you: Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

No wonder I am always y tian and y yuan late. I never had a grandma. :(

You all should remember what your grandmother told you: Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

You never had a grandmother....hell, I don't even have a basket...or... sniff sniff... eggs. And it cost me a $14 charge to end $2.00 to Chinertucky.

The name is seui

Buckwheat seui

You never had a grandmother....hell, I don't even have a basket...or... sniff sniff... eggs. And it cost me a $14 charge to end $2.00 to Chinertucky.

The name is seui

Buckwheat seui

In Cantonese, its name is tsap seui, meaning 'miscellaneous scraps'." I see no mention of buckwheat anywhere. :unsure:

You shore it isn't; The name is scraps

Miscellaneous scraps? :lol:

That'll be $2.00 please!!

No wonder I am always y tian and y yuan late. I never had a grandma. :angel:

The name is seui

Buckwheat seui

In Cantonese, its name is tsap seui, meaning 'miscellaneous scraps'." I see no mention of buckwheat anywhere. :angel:

You shore it isn't; The name is scraps

Miscellaneous scraps? :draw:

That'll be $2.00 please!!

I'm a half...I say...half breed son.

I've never said my real name online before but last week I decided I wood cast caution to the winds and just use the name my daddy gived me....Buckwheat!! I sick n' tared of bein' undercover like sum kinda special agent or somethin.

Gits da hail outta my way...I'm...

Buckwheat, I am

Guest Tony n Terrific

It is the our gang here. Tsap Seui do you remember Buckwheat and Farina? In our Gang Comedies. Spanky and Alfalfa along with Darla Hood, Alfalfa's girl friend.

Buckwheat - Normally thought of as a cereal, buckwheat is actually an herb. The triangular seeds are use to make buckwheat flour which is used in pancakes and other baked goods.

Farina - A bland-tasting flour or meal made for cereal grains that can be cooked to create a hot breakfast cereal. Farina is cream colored, rich in protein, and easy to digest.

It is the our gang here. Tsap Seui do you remember Buckwheat and Farina? In our Gang Comedies. Spanky and Alfalfa along with Darla Hood, Alfalfa's girl friend.

Buckwheat - Normally thought of as a cereal, buckwheat is actually an herb. The triangular seeds are use to make buckwheat flour which is used in pancakes and other baked goods.

Farina - A bland-tasting flour or meal made for cereal grains that can be cooked to create a hot breakfast cereal. Farina is cream colored, rich in protein, and easy to digest.

I grew up with our gang, Tony.

My ol' momma wanted to name me Herb but daddy said hell no, Magnolia we's gonna call that lil' sonuvabitch Buckwheat!!!

Buckwheat seui

Guest Tony n Terrific

I grew up with our gang, Tony.

My ol' momma wanted to name me Herb but daddy said hell no, Magnolia we's gonna call that lil' sonuvabitch Buckwheat!!!

Buckwheat seui

Don't forget Stymie. He could run with best of them. But Petey the dog was the fastest.

Edited by Tony n Terrific (see edit history)
Guest Tony n Terrific

Yea this thread has done the buckshot approach. From the $ vs the Rmb to Spanky and our gang comedy. Y'all hear Butwheat. This is a memory that has gone by. Peace and flowers. See you on flip flop. 10 4 good buddy.