AOS - AP - EAD

After filing all of the necessary documents, I am wondering in which order they are normally processed and issued.

I mean, will a person normally be granted Employment rights first at 2 months and then advance parole at 3 months followed by green card at 3 1/2 months etc..... Or - are they all issued at the same time? Just what exactly is the time sequence between the issuing of each document?

I understand that each case is different and there are different situations but I am just curious as to an average situation using the most common circumstances. If it is impossible to give average case history how about listing your own experiences here?

Thanks to this forum and the members here I know what to do - but I do not know what to expect

Thanks for any insight into this matter.

Typically EAD and AP comes BEFORE AOS approval, EAD and AP are interim benefits for people waiting for AOS approval.

IF AOS is approved before AP and/or EAD, the AP and EAD are sometimes not issued, because AOS results is a Green-Card, AP and/or EAD are not need if the person has a green-card.

EAD and AP are handled at the national benefits center, AOS tends to be handled in part by the NBC, then CSC or your local office, Processing time for AOS can varry from 3 months to a year or more. AP and/or EAD can take a few months.

Typically EAD and AP comes BEFORE AOS approval, EAD and AP are interim benefits for people waiting for AOS approval.

IF AOS is approved before AP and/or EAD, the AP and EAD are sometimes not issued, because AOS results is a Green-Card, AP and/or EAD are not need if the person has a green-card.

EAD and AP are handled at the national benefits center, AOS tends to be handled in part by the NBC, then CSC or your local office, Processing time for AOS can varry from 3 months to a year or more. AP and/or EAD can take a few months.

This was the exact explanation I was looking for. Straight, to the point and not confusing.

Thank you very much,

Max