Taos gone crazy

Guest jin979

Guest jin979

Robs hospital guarded by men with guns now all people can only enter through one door, shootings and deaths woundings on streets.many police on streets in their cars but seem they cannont protect people.fiesta weekend but many people very scared to go out , is this freedom and fun ?

Guest Wuhan4me

charge/reload yer taser, reload your pistol and four clips.

Sorry :blink:

As for Rob - I sense he'll be ok - if he needs to 'fire at somebody', well, he knows how, really really really well.

Edited by Wuhan4me (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

Robs hospital guarded by men with guns now all people can only enter through one door, shootings and deaths woundings on streets.many police on streets in their cars but seem they cannont protect people.fiesta weekend but many people very scared to go out , is this freedom and fun ?

I understand your frustration with something that is not only happening, but getting worse. The current legal system tolerates repeated offenders who are affiliated with gangs and violence. There is then a prison system that enables inmates to share common areas and form groups that battle one another. Our tax dollars are paying for this.

Only when are larger segment of the population is affected in their own backyard will something be done. It's no excuse to allow it to happen anywhere, and call it simply a bad neighborhood.

Jeez, it sure looks like Rob has job security, so to speak.

Good luck to you guys, let me know if you need me to chopper you out through the fire fight.

tsap seui

I just searched google news /Taos New Mexico and found nothing about this. One would think if people were shooting each other in the streets it would be national news.

I too searched after Jin posted and found nothing in the news. Hopefully, it was just an isolated incident.

Be careful, Rob. :)