NVC pilot program of electronically processing visa petitions

Everyone who reads my posts knows I think the CR/1 is the best way to go. I know, in reality all things must be considered for a real decision, but it doesn't change my enthusiasm.

If this electronic processing works, the CR/1 visa could become the fastest visa, even faster than K1.

I hope everyone get their visa fast.

Best wishes to you all.

Everyone who reads my posts knows I think the CR/1 is the best way to go. I know, in reality all things must be considered for a real decision, but it doesn't change my enthusiasm.

If this electronic processing works, the CR/1 visa could become the fastest visa, even faster than K1.

I hope everyone get their visa fast.

Best wishes to you all.

I'm with you about that CR-1 being the best, and if you've got the time I really prefer the IR-1...just to get as far away from further government interference as possible.

For 6 or 8 months we have been planning on my going to live in CHina for 6 months and making a DCF CR-1 application from there. We've set a date in December for me to fly over and get the 6 month thingy started. My reasoning has been, since our denial and never knowing what was wrong in GUZ, I thought the DCF would be our strongest possible comeback application.

With the recent changes I have encountered...

Getting re-approved by the USCIS with no rebuttal to the DOS charges, in effect saying there was never anything wrong with our first application.

The significant change with the CR-1 start to interview time.

Being in a close, 6 months or so, time frame to finalizing things with the VA, and my need to be here to quickly respond should the VA need me.

We are heavily leaning towards a CR-1 application from the states. Boy, ya just never know how things are gonna change. Heck, with the new CR-1 time frames, and with the powerful re-approval evidence by the USCIS, if we applied in August or later this month, the lil' rabbit may have an interview late this year or early next year. I'll have 2 congressional liasons looking over our initial application to help get it through the P-2 stage quickly, and things seem to speed up at the NVC now...who knows??

So much fun to be had, so lil' time to think about it. :blink:

tsap seui