I-134 Question

Hi dnoblett, sorry for the late reply, I actually just finished my move back to the states (had to leave before my fiancee's interview because my graduate school starts in the summer). I just talked to my mother about her taxes and she says that she filed an extension and so hasn't actually filed her tax returns for 2008. In this case do you think the 2007 forms are okay?

Should be OK if copy of extension, along with good evidence of current income is attached.

They've been known to NOT accept the extension from a primary sponsor - nice of them to re-write the tax laws, isn't it?

Hi dnoblett, sorry for the late reply, I actually just finished my move back to the states (had to leave before my fiancee's interview because my graduate school starts in the summer). I just talked to my mother about her taxes and she says that she filed an extension and so hasn't actually filed her tax returns for 2008. In this case do you think the 2007 forms are okay?

Should be OK if copy of extension, along with good evidence of current income is attached.

They've been known to NOT accept the extension from a primary sponsor - nice of them to re-write the tax laws, isn't it?

Hmm, what a headache. Do you think I should find another co-sponsor just in case there's a problem with her forms? Can she send in a copy of the 2008 forms that she is going to file?

Hmm, what a headache. Do you think I should find another co-sponsor just in case there's a problem with her forms? Can she send in a copy of the 2008 forms that she is going to file?

You you can either line up a second co sponsor, and have ready if they don't like the extension.