Received Blue

It will vary, depending on way too many things, some of which are guesses, some of which also can't be tracked to time.

Could be 1 week, up to 11 months.

It all depends.

Recently, here on CFL, it SEEMS that it's taking about ONE month to 6 weeks.

Guest Pommey

Really impossible to say depends on what they are asking for and how quickly you respond. Also make sure you give them exactly what they asking for or it will cause further delay maybe even white.

I'm sure it depends on the reason for the blue, but a little under a month in our case (we had financial issues). One thing I might suggest would be to include, along with any explicitly requested documents, some type of evolution of relationship letter including an explanation of your current living arrangement/sources of support/ etc. in addition to the info on how you met and how you communicate now. I sent back both typed and handwritten versions, all notarized. It may be a good idea to get anyone else who is or has attested to your relationship , helped with sponsorship, etc. to write and notarize such a letter as well.

Again, this is highly dependent on the nature of the blue slip...

• 4 months later...

It took us about 2 months to get the DNA test done and about 1 month after that for them to review our case and additional financial self employment documents. As others have said it depends entirely on what they are requesting. Good luck.

This is interesting to me since we just got a blue... I'm encouraged to see that Yiran was in a similar situation to ours and had a speedy overcome!