Thankful

I know my story is not much different from everyone else, but I would like to epress some of my thoughts.

I met this wonderful lady about 1 1/2 years ago and we chatted online like most of us. but as we communicated I found that even though we were 1/2 the world apart and come from different cultures we had many things in comon. We talked and talk and talk, and as you can imagine I fell in love with this wonderful woman. I just had to go and visit her, our online love was very strong but meeting her in person had both of us very nervous. But when I met her in person it was like to long lost friends meeting. Her love and companionship was overwhelming and it was very hard to leave China. I asked her to marry me the last night that I was there and she said yes. So in Oct. of 2008 we started the K1 visa process. Many people told me that I should get a lawyer, but we decided to do this on our own. It was a long drawn out process but that is the norm. In Jan of 2009 I went and spent Chinese new year with her and her family and I fell in love with her family to and they fell in love with me. Very hard for me to leave China again. But now, we have our visa. Lancy and her daughter will come to the US in July and we will get married. The rest of my life will be focused on Lancy's happiness.

The reason I'm writing this is because I'm very thankful for all your help. People going through this are usually doing this only once and need all the help we can get, and you folks are more than willing to give your help and support, an awsome gift that you share and I'll be forever greatful. And we need more advise and I'm confident you'll always be there. Thanks!!

Auggie and Lancy