I called DoS a few days ago and her interview date will be July 16. Unfortunately i can only take so much time off from work but i will still be able to make it for the citizens meeting and we will have a wedding ceremony afterwards in her hometown i cant wait! just pray we have good news to go back there too :rolleyes: Good luck to everyone else with their interviews!

I called DoS a few days ago and her interview date will be July 16. Unfortunately i can only take so much time off from work but i will still be able to make it for the citizens meeting and we will have a wedding ceremony afterwards in her hometown i cant wait! just pray we have good news to go back there too :) Good luck to everyone else with their interviews!

Good luck, Think Pink!

I called DoS a few days ago and her interview date will be July 16. Unfortunately i can only take so much time off from work but i will still be able to make it for the citizens meeting and we will have a wedding ceremony afterwards in her hometown i cant wait! just pray we have good news to go back there too B) Good luck to everyone else with their interviews!

We have the same date. See you there! We're also planning a wedding ceremony in her home city, assuming she gets her visa. Who knows, if she gets denied maybe we'll have a legal wedding instead!