cooking

Guest Pommey

Guest Pommey

Before Jin got here I bought a full cooking knife set, dead expensive top of the range. :lol: WHAT a fool I was all she uses from chopping a whole pig to the smallest vegtable is her "choppy knife" . hey but they look pretty good sat in that holder thing.

Anyone got a spare freezer for sale our massive one is full, shelves full of emergancy canned food and fresh/dried/chopped/whole CHILLIS, garlic ,onions etc, the yard is full of herbs.

Mikey,Charles help !!!!!!!

ps- the food is f****g wonderful

Living the dream

pps Carl where's that butchers block, I cant watch that tile counter get this kind of abuse.

Before Jin got here I bought a full cooking knife set, dead expensive top of the range. :lol: WHAT a fool I was all she uses from chopping a whole pig to the smallest vegtable is her "choppy knife" . hey but they look pretty good sat in that holder thing.

Anyone got a spare freezer for sale our massive one is full, shelves full of emergancy canned food and fresh/dried/chopped/whole CHILLIS, garlic ,onions etc, the yard is full of herbs.

Living the dream

pps Carl where's that butchers block, I cant watch that tile counter get this kind of abuse.

Dude, I will be full soon. We have over 100 tomato plants and almost that many nan gua (pumpkin) plants that are growing in HUGE proportions! :o Oh yeah, I forgot to mention all the potato, bean (soy and other), cantaloupe, and other plants. Good thing I have a full basement..................and YES!!!! I am living the dream as well! ;)

Guest Tony n Terrific

Before Jin got here I bought a full cooking knife set, dead expensive top of the range. :lightning: WHAT a fool I was all she uses from chopping a whole pig to the smallest vegtable is her "choppy knife" . hey but they look pretty good sat in that holder thing.

Living the dream

Dude, I will be full soon. We have over 100 tomato plants and almost that many nan gua (pumpkin) plants that are growing in HUGE proportions! :D Oh yeah, I forgot to mention all the potato, bean (soy and other), cantaloupe, and other plants. Good thing I have a full basement..................and YES!!!! I am living the dream as well! ;)

I have 1.5 acre yard and my wife has only seen pictures of it. She plans on making good use of it. She me told a dozen Chinese people could easy live on this land. If I do not make has a hobby farmer I could always become a landlord.

Before Jin got here I bought a full cooking knife set, dead expensive top of the range. :lightning: WHAT a fool I was all she uses from chopping a whole pig to the smallest vegtable is her "choppy knife" . hey but they look pretty good sat in that holder thing.

Living the dream

That is soooo funny...you've created a monster. My light bulb went off a month ago and I told the lao po when she comes to the US I'm giving her the whole garden and she can grow Chinese veggies...she was orgasmic talking about growing greens and snow peas in the winter ...and the long skinny cukes (cheng gua???) and the long egg plants in the spring...this is a good plan. My last trip we ran across this family of Taiwanese that owned a store and sold imported meds, cigarettes, porcelain and knives. These knives were thick/heavy and sharp...I've heard they make good knives/steel in ROC. I picked out a chopper with a little curve...so I tried it on a piece of sugar cane they had. It felt good and "cut like butter". I brought the knife home and it is great...I luv it! So if y'all ever run across a Taiwanese knife, at least take a minute and check it out.

Guest Pommey

Living the dream

Dude, I will be full soon. We have over 100 tomato plants and almost that many nan gua (pumpkin) plants that are growing in HUGE proportions! ;) Oh yeah, I forgot to mention all the potato, bean (soy and other), cantaloupe, and other plants. Good thing I have a full basement..................and YES!!!! I am living the dream as well! B)

never doubted that for a moment Chawls

you remember me telling you about that show powered by riding bikes, brother you will be self sufficient in a year, just need Tsaps for the septic control :D

This is the butcher block Rob is refering to.

gallery_434_69_39814.jpg

The butcher block itself came off of an old Navy ship. It's 24 X 24 and 15 inches thick. It weighs close to 400 lbs. The woman who I did the job for is very tall and as it came off the ship was too short for her. I made a new stand for it for her. I turned the legs out of poplar to keep the weight down a little. The hardest part of the project was getting it into my truck by myself to deliver to her.

I can build one for you Rob. Name your price. I call mine Fred.

Before Jin got here I bought a full cooking knife set, dead expensive top of the range. :D WHAT a fool I was all she uses from chopping a whole pig to the smallest vegtable is her "choppy knife" . hey but they look pretty good sat in that holder thing.

Living the dream

Dude, I will be full soon. We have over 100 tomato plants and almost that many nan gua (pumpkin) plants that are growing in HUGE proportions! :o Oh yeah, I forgot to mention all the potato, bean (soy and other), cantaloupe, and other plants. Good thing I have a full basement..................and YES!!!! I am living the dream as well! ;)

never doubted that for a moment Chawls

you remember me telling you about that show powered by riding bikes, brother you will be self sufficient in a year, just need Tsaps for the septic control :lol:

Well of course I remember that conversation. :lol: I would have done the same given the circumstance. :ph34r: I got ole cuzin Tsap workin on a gas trap fur me now as we speak!! :D