LONG VISIT TO NANNING

Hey all....it's been awhile so I figured it is time for an update. I submitted the paperwork that the USCIS needed, so all I have to do is MORE WAITING!

Good news is I am going back to Nanning to see my sweetheart again. This time I decided to stay for a whole 3 months :D Since I had the money, and since it is Summer break from classes, and since I have no idea when/if the interview will happen, I figured it was a good time to have an extended stay. I leave June 1st and am not coming back until August 29. I can't wait!!! We haven't seen each other since December 2007. I expect to get an answer on the petition while I am there, and I am praying that it will finally be approved after all this time. :lol:

The only bad thing about my trip this time is that I am going there during the Summer. And for those of you who are not familiar with Nanning....it is in a SUB-TROPICAL region. Which, of course means only one thing....HOT, HOT, HOT. :lol:

I hope everyone will say prayers to whatever deity of your choice for us, so that we may soon finally be together. :)

Wow! It's been 16 months of waiting, phew! They have sure drug their feet on your case. How come they denied y'all?

BTW, I've been to Nanning and Guangxi and it is very hot, even for this Ol' Southern Boy. :lol: