VISA APPROVAL !!!!!!

Congrats....POE at Honolulu is a "piece of cake". Remind her to stay far left after entering the reception Hall. USC to the right, visitors to the left front...she needs to stay up against the left wall....go directly to the "Brown Desk" (Kafei Si) place her packet from GUZ with the XRAY on the desk...and stand there! An immigration official will come take care of her. Also...do NOT fill out any arrival paperwork...it will be completed by the Immigration Official - different form than the one available in the hall. Entire process takes about 15 minutes, depending on how many are waiting to do the same process.

Will you be with her, or will you be at HNL to meet her and then go to the Big Island? (If you are not with her she will have to go to the Interisland Terminal by herself). It is "LEFT" as she exits the reception/immigration hall. If you can't be with her I suggest someone help her to ensure that she gets to the interisland terminal if her english is not up to par. If you need help let me know.

Hawaii Mike & Jin

Congrats....POE at Honolulu is a "piece of cake". Remind her to stay far left after entering the reception Hall. USC to the right, visitors to the left front...she needs to stay up against the left wall....go directly to the "Brown Desk" (Kafei Si) place her packet from GUZ with the XRAY on the desk...and stand there! An immigration official will come take care of her. Also...do NOT fill out any arrival paperwork...it will be completed by the Immigration Official - different form than the one available in the hall. Entire process takes about 15 minutes, depending on how many are waiting to do the same process.

Will you be with her, or will you be at HNL to meet her and then go to the Big Island? (If you are not with her she will have to go to the Interisland Terminal by herself). It is "LEFT" as she exits the reception/immigration hall. If you can't be with her I suggest someone help her to ensure that she gets to the interisland terminal if her english is not up to par. If you need help let me know.

Hawaii Mike & Jin

Thanks everyone and thank you Mike and Jin for the POE info for Honolulu. Have passed on the info for her arrival next Saturday June 20.