Address changes - beneficiary

Looking for input from someone who may have dealt with this situation before, as it's something that there's a reasonable probability I'll have to deal with in the future:

1) How problematic is an address change for the beneficiary during the process for K1/K3/CR-1? Does it create paperwork issues?(current address not matching form = problem at interview?) Issues with things not being mailed to the right place? Or is it an easy change to notify them of that can be handled with minimal headaches?(somehow I doubt that, with GUZ).

2) If the above is a problem, could the beneficiary's parents be used as a stable, unchanging mailing address for the documentation, or does the mailing address for the documents have to match with some other data in the application, thus creating further problems?

Thanks for any insights you may have on this topic.

Looking for input from someone who may have dealt with this situation before, as it's something that there's a reasonable probability I'll have to deal with in the future:

1) How problematic is an address change for the beneficiary during the process for K1/K3/CR-1? Does it create paperwork issues?(current address not matching form = problem at interview?) Issues with things not being mailed to the right place? Or is it an easy change to notify them of that can be handled with minimal headaches?(somehow I doubt that, with GUZ).

2) If the above is a problem, could the beneficiary's parents be used as a stable, unchanging mailing address for the documentation, or does the mailing address for the documents have to match with some other data in the application, thus creating further problems?

Thanks for any insights you may have on this topic.

Using the parents address is fine and probably the best idea. Otherwise it might create issue getting the forms mailed to the right place unless you go for CR-1 with all electronic filing/handling. Otherwise the P3 may get lost.

If a change of address is required during the process, simply waith until after USCIS sends the petition on to NVC and then contact NVC, DOS and/or Consulate (By email) and get the address changed before they send out any packets.

OR

Yes you can use a parent's address as a mailing address.

My Yu lived and worked about 40km from her mother's home in Guilin, we used her mother's home address for everything, Yu's home was her mother's home, not her work address.