My fiancee and her daughter went to Shanghai for their medicals about 2 weeks before their interview. Everything was ok except it was during our daughters period and the hospital would not give her the pee test. They had to return the next week for the test and got all the results at that time. It seems most people get the medicals in GUZ a day or two before their interviews,but I have never heard this problem mentioned. Maybe the GUZ hospital gives the test regardless.

• 2 months later...

My fiancee and her daughter went to Shanghai for their medicals about 2 weeks before their interview. Everything was ok except it was during our daughters period and the hospital would not give her the pee test. They had to return the next week for the test and got all the results at that time. It seems most people get the medicals in GUZ a day or two before their interviews,but I have never heard this problem mentioned. Maybe the GUZ hospital gives the test regardless.

Im worried that I might have the same problem, when I scheduled my medical a few days before my interview I wasnt thinking about this but now that its coming up its looking like things might be lining up for this problem... does anyone have any more info about this?