We got our NOA's for AOS, EAD and AP

You wait for the biometrics appointment letter, you do not schedule anything, USCIS will do this.

Bio letters tend to be sent out of your local ACS which may be different that your field office.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices

You wait for the biometrics appointment letter, you do not schedule anything, USCIS will do this.

Bio letters tend to be sent out of your local ACS which may be different that your field office.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices

Just wait it will arrive in bit. Ours came about 1 week after the NOA letter. Being in the Lee's Summit area, maybe you will get faster processing.

If you look at my very recent AOS timeline, you will see, just as others have stated, you will receive your Bio Appointment letter within a week. Note: It will be at a facility wherein all they do is biometrics, it is not staffed with VIO¡¯s same as where you will go for an interview.

We arrived over an hour early, but they said it was OK to come on in and get going with the process, so we were finished 30 mins before our actual appointment time. The entire process for my wife and daughter was about 25 mins.

Note: Normally the appointment is scheduled about three to four weeks in advance; however, I have since learned, over at VJ, that once you have the letter in hand, many make contact with their respective local bio office, and are told they can drop by in advance of the date on the appointment letter. Many, at VJ, have reported shaving two weeks or more off of their processing time, by accomplishing this. I found out about this aspect, a week after completing our bio exam, but wish I had known about this earlier.

Don¡¯t worry if your data is not showing up in your USCIS online portfolio. Many have reported varied results with what data is viewable and what is not. This has no bearing on what is happening with your file.

The process appears to be moving smoothly at this time, based on all I see with the more 'global' picture over at VJ. :D

Note: Normally the appointment is scheduled about three to four weeks in advance; however, I have since learned, over at VJ, that once you have the letter in hand, many make contact with their respective local bio office, and are told they can drop by in advance of the date on the appointment letter. Many, at VJ, have reported shaving two weeks or more off of their processing time, by accomplishing this. I found out about this aspect, a week after completing our bio exam, but wish I had known about this earlier.

That'll depend on your ASC. Ours is fairly busy and we were turned away at a time that was MUCH more convenient. We had to come back at the regularly scheduled time (or re-schedule, which I didn't want to do)