Off to School...

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

My wife, is a very active and busy lady, that doesn't much care to sit around the house. While we were in America, she took a job working at the local mall selling womens shoes. She really loved the job, despite the fact some of her peers didn't receive her too well at first. She managed to win them over, and did very well at the store.

Now that we're in China, my wife has been thinking a lot about opening her own business. Of course, I've all manner of suggestions, but she's quite independent and wants to do it on her own. About two weeks ago, she started taking a course to get a floral license in China. She paid a flat fee, for an ongoing course, that has women and men from all over China in attendance. She is loving it, and learning all sorts of cool things about flowers, plants, and arrangements.

Her plan for her store, she learned from the US is also based in the same Chinese logic: Location, location, location.

Guest Pommey

That is great for her ... and if she is really successful than great for you. You can retire and keep house ... or become a CFL MOD :)

CFL mods work 2 jobs, just to pay their fees