Bringing parents for visit

Guest jin979

Good idea Jin, I don't think there is anything in the FAQ section on bringing relatives to visit. You might send David a PM about it.

In a nutshell what ever documents/evidence your parents can submit that will convince a VO that your parents don't have immigrant intent. Other children, grandchildren, businesses, home, organizations they may belong to, jobs, bank accounts that show they have adequate income to live comfortably in China. The VO wants to be convinced that they will return to China after the visit.

Guest jin979

Good idea Jin, I don't think there is anything in the FAQ section on bringing relatives to visit. You might send David a PM about it.

In a nutshell what ever documents/evidence your parents can submit that will convince a VO that your parents don't have immigrant intent. Other children, grandchildren, businesses, home, organizations they may belong to, jobs, bank accounts that show they have adequate income to live comfortably in China. The VO wants to be convinced that they will return to China after the visit.

ok Carl lets us talk to David. others to to set up good faqs. those who have experience please help.

Guest ShaQuaNew

ok Carl lets us talk to David. others to to set up good faqs. those who have experience please help.

I spent several hours compiling David's help section into an easier to use format. If our members would like to see a completed version, they could request it from the mods.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)