Interview in the morning

:rolleyes: :blink: :redmad:

There is not a single smiley face to show how mad I am at the phucking interview officer she wanted proof of our ongoing marriage WTF she does not need to be married to me to become a citizen. I guess the 5 yrs of tax returns with both our names and same address was not good enough or the freaking marriage license, or the property tax increase notice everything which has both our names and a single address for the last 4.5 freaking years OH phuck no they want more. Dumb ass interviewer!

Well she passed but we have to provide the additional freaking documents.

Does is show I am freaking pissed off. :P

:D :angry: :redmad:

There is not a single smiley face to show how mad I am at the phucking interview officer she wanted proof of our ongoing marriage WTF she does not need to be married to me to become a citizen. I guess the 5 yrs of tax returns with both our names and same address was not good enough or the freaking marriage license, or the property tax increase notice everything which has both our names and a single address for the last 4.5 freaking years OH phuck no they want more. Dumb ass interviewer!

Female immigration officers are the worst. I know how you feel.

:cheering: :) :redmad:

Sorry to hear of the snag Darren. She does need to prove she is still married to you to become a US citizen unless she has been a legal permanent resident for 5 years. The 3 year exception is based on still being married to the same US citizen. Of course one would assume that your tax transcripts would have made that clear.

:unsure: :alldone: :unsure:

Does is show I am freaking pissed off. :ph34r:

Sorry to hear of the snag Darren. She does need to prove she is still married to you to become a US citizen unless she has been a legal permanent resident for 5 years. The 3 year exception is based on still being married to the same US citizen. Of course one would assume that your tax transcripts would have made that clear.

I just consider it unnecessary harassment and delays. We got what I hope will be enough documents in the mail yesterday within a few hours of returning home the interviewer should have them in hand today, we are hoping this is the end of dealing with the useless immigration system.