O/T :angry: :angry: Stupid *(&^%%$&$*&%$@

Guest Se_Lang

Why not construct a tactfully written letter to the court requesting it grant consideration for their travel to China on your next trip.  You have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose.  There is every indication from what you've shared that you will not be getting her "permission."  The court may very likely see it in a much different light.

I think this is probably my best option and I will write them but I think I better calm down first cause everytime I think about it I get angry :angry: lol just writing these 2 line got me going :P

Now I am going to tell a story here to give everyone an idea of the logic I have to deal with, with her. I hope I can have it make sense it will go backwards from Feb 14th 2003

Feb 14th 2003 Court date for Final divorce :D

It was canceled and it was my fault it was canceled, Now let me try to explain why her and her BF agree it is my fault.

She took off in March 2002 She left me indebt up to my ears I had bill collectors after me etc.. So my focus was to get as many things paid as I could, I gave up my apartment and moved in with my sister to save money and get help with kids, So along comes September I finally file the papers with the courts. But in this short time between March and Sep she gets knocked up and not by accident it was planned :huh: Now this is where it gets good, If I had not taken so long to file the divorce she would not have gotten pregnant :huh: so the final hearing for divorce was delayed for 6 months because I had to prove this kid is not mine and she had to get records from her state showing that her BF was the father.

So as you can clearly see it is my fault she got pregnant causing great delays in the divorce :rolleyes:

Why not construct a tactfully written letter to the court requesting it grant consideration for their travel to China on your next trip.  You have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose.  There is every indication from what you've shared that you will not be getting her "permission."  The court may very likely see it in a much different light.

I think this is probably my best option and I will write them but I think I better calm down first cause everytime I think about it I get angry :greenblob: lol just writing these 2 line got me going :P

Now I am going to tell a story here to give everyone an idea of the logic I have to deal with, with her. I hope I can have it make sense it will go backwards from Feb 14th 2003

Feb 14th 2003 Court date for Final divorce :greenblob:

It was canceled and it was my fault it was canceled, Now let me try to explain why her and her BF agree it is my fault.

She took off in March 2002 She left me indebt up to my ears I had bill collectors after me etc.. So my focus was to get as many things paid as I could, I gave up my apartment and moved in with my sister to save money and get help with kids, So along comes September I finally file the papers with the courts. But in this short time between March and Sep she gets knocked up and not by accident it was planned :greenblob: Now this is where it gets good, If I had not taken so long to file the divorce she would not have gotten pregnant :greenblob: so the final hearing for divorce was delayed for 6 months because I had to prove this kid is not mine and she had to get records from her state showing that her BF was the father.

So as you can clearly see it is my fault she got pregnant causing great delays in the divorce :D

I am confused, in divorce papers, in the complaint the plaintiff would have to list children born out of marriage. If the stranger is not listed do you need to go through all that trouble? What did your lawyer say?

I am confused, in divorce papers, in the complaint the plaintiff would have to list children born out of marriage.  If the stranger is not listed do you need to go through all that trouble?  What did your lawyer say?

I did not use a lawyer, an since I didn't believe her because she never showed proof, the child was not listed in the papers but because we were still legally married I had to prove it was not my child. to make it better I had to pay $200 deposit for GAL fee's for the baby, but I did get it back later :D