is it required to submit form I-94 (the arrival/departure card) when applying for adjustment of status? the immigration people at the airport kept ours. is there anything else they'll take as evidence of her status in the united states? thanks for your help.

When Weiwei arrived they stapled the I-94 to the page opposite her visa in her passport. Are you sure they didn't put it somewhere in her passport?

is it required to submit form I-94 (the arrival/departure card) when applying for adjustment of status? the immigration people at the airport kept ours. is there anything else they'll take as evidence of her status in the united states? thanks for your help.

They want a photo copy of the front/back of the I-94 card when submitting the I-485 package for AOS.

And yes, the I-94 is date stamped at the POE, and stapled to the passport, next to the US entry visa.

As far as additional evidence of status/relationship, this has been reported other threads within this forum in recent weeks/months.

I included our joint IRS Form 1040's for previous three years, joint phone, electric, gas, utility statements, medical and dental insurance ID's and statements, daughter's school ID and grade reports, and multiple photos of us together as a family, for multiple months, in multiple settings, here in the USA. I also added (not required) an updated Evolution of Relationship/Marriage statement.

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)