It's official

Guest ShaQuaNew

Wow. Had no idea. I don't much care for Snow beer. It's not bad, but I prefer the taste of Bud or Tsing Tao...

After more than five years in the top spot, Bud Light lost the number-one spot to the Chinese beer Snow. It was a long time coming, and it might have actually lost the top spot in 2007. But it was confirmed recently when Snow reported its yearly results.
Guest ShaQuaNew

Wow. Had no idea. I don't much care for Snow beer. It's not bad, but I prefer the taste of Bud or Tsing Tao...

After more than five years in the top spot, Bud Light lost the number-one spot to the Chinese beer Snow. It was a long time coming, and it might have actually lost the top spot in 2007. But it was confirmed recently when Snow reported its yearly results.

After taking a moment to complete reading the article I noticed:

A pessimists could say America is falling behind but I say au contraire, we're just saving our domination for other things.

For instance, McDonald's -- which is truly American owned -- is the number-one restaurant in the world by a large margin. Yum! in Louisville holds the next two spots with KFC and Pizza Hut. Snickers and Hersheys are the two best-selling candy bars in the world.

MacDonalds, KFC, and Hersheys?

:rolleyes:

I have a soft spot in my heart for Snow Beer. It's bottled in my wife's home province, and is the only thing available there besides Pabst Blue Ribbon in most places. :D Go figure. It reminds me a little bit of Corona, but with a higher alcohol percentage. As beers go, It's not my fav, but I'm a little jaded. :D

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1564/cimg0342r.th.jpg

This picture is from my going away party last month with "a few of my friends". You can see all the Snow Beer on the table. We rented a hotel banquet room and a karaoke machine for our friends. Awesome party, and we nearly got thrown out of the hotel. :D . Snow Beer played a big factor in that, but we did have fun. :D

Guest ShaQuaNew

I have a soft spot in my heart for Snow Beer. It's bottled in my wife's home province, and is the only thing available there besides Pabst Blue Ribbon in most places. :D Go figure. It reminds me a little bit of Corona, but with a higher alcohol percentage. As beers go, It's not my fav, but I'm a little jaded. :D

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1564/cimg0342r.th.jpg

This picture is from my going away party last month with "a few of my friends". You can see all the Snow Beer on the table. We rented a hotel banquet room and a karaoke machine for our friends. Awesome party, and we nearly got thrown out of the hotel. :D . Snow Beer played a big factor in that, but we did have fun. :D

You gotta love a good Chinese beer party!

:D