Stoked and Stroked. Wa Wa - this is good news...

Will XiaoMin come back to Candle and make any new posts ?? She has some great insight...

Thank you so much, Sebastian, I'm flattered.

One thing I want to share with you is that this dragging process and endless helpless waiting surely is killing us, but oddly enough, I dont hold any grouch against the United States Goveronment, even if to the end I dont get a visa. Because I certainly understand the reason and the necessity of this tight control measure. Otherwise, your country would be flooded with ... you know what. -- (something undesired, something you'd call a plague).

Well, there's a funny story about 'the plague' :ph34r:

One of the US presidents (Nixon maybe?) went over to china to speak with the Big Man (Mao?) and during the conversation - whilst talking of trade, it was mentioned there were millions of extra women in China, and how happy the leader would be , if he could somehow export them to the USA, and could the US President help him out?

Whilst in hindsight, the 'view' was funny, it was really interesting to think about - the US would be much different these days...

Have you thought of what type of mop to bring over ??

Stoked and Stroked. Wa Wa - this is good news...

Will XiaoMin come back to Candle and make any new posts ?? She has some great insight...

Thank you so much, Sebastian, I'm flattered.

One thing I want to share with you is that this dragging process and endless helpless waiting surely is killing us, but oddly enough, I dont hold any grouch against the United States Goveronment, even if to the end I dont get a visa. Because I certainly understand the reason and the necessity of this tight control measure. Otherwise, your country would be flooded with ... you know what. -- (something undesired, something you'd call a plague).

Well, there's a funny story about 'the plague' :ph34r:

One of the US presidents (Nixon maybe?) went over to china to speak with the Big Man (Mao?) and during the conversation - whilst talking of trade, it was mentioned there were millions of extra women in China, and how happy the leader would be , if he could somehow export them to the USA, and could the US President help him out?

Whilst in hindsight, the 'view' was funny, it was really interesting to think about - the US would be much different these days...

Have you thought of what type of mop to bring over ??

MOP? I'm lost! Is this an "inside joke"? [or should I say an "outside joke"?]

Hi Jerry !! Yes - 'mop slap' is a common occurence. You'll learn more about it as time progresses. No Worries, 'all is normal'..