Got my AOS I-485 I-131 I-765 NOA's

Mailed my AOS package Mar 17th 09.... I did the rogerinca package type deal. Give what they want a little more. I was hoping for a NON-AOS interview, but with my past history of K visa's, I am most likely going to the local center for a talking to.

I got NOA's on all applications.

K-3 - I-485, I-131, I-765

K-4 - I-485, I-131

These NOA's came from the MSC ... guess I did not make it to CSC.

I have a question if someone knows... I am trying to add the NOA receipt numbers to my USCIS portfolio. It is indicating that the case numbers cannot be found. Does it take a while for these to get in the system, or am I excepting that the orginial case numbers will get touches at some point?

LGR<

10 days!!! :headbang: This sounds great and means you passed the first look-see test OK!! You will not have an RFE for what the Chicago Center looks at…a complete package, and fees in order. You should be getting the EAD in the next month to six weeks.

The next hurdle is at the Regional Center, wherein the actual Adjudicator will review all the doc’s submitted, including the medical info, but that is still a few months down the road, due to the usual backlog in cases. Moreover, you could still end up at the CSC; I have seen others here, who went first to MSC and then a month later, on to the CSC.

My guess is that sometime in July, you will be getting your interview notice or maybe even the notice that there will not be an interview and the cards are being mailed.

Good luck!! :censor:

FYI, I recently talked to a local immigration attorney (San Francisco) on another matter (for a friend of mine) and I mentioned my front-loading of the AOS file and the inclusion of photos. She advised me that this is what she, too, “always” does for her clients.

BTW, as I recall, it does take a few days for the USCIS system to be updated with the new case numbers.

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

BioMetrics done today... Took all of 35 minutes for 2 people in the Dallas Application Support Center off Skillman..

Come on CSC... no interview..

Still cannot add the new MSC numbers to my portfolio

LGR<

I was thinking about you guys today ! :D

You're married 2.5 years, this should sail right through.

Our I-765 MSC's loaded in the system (portfolio) last week, but not yet on the I-485 MSC #'s.

Tomorrow !! ;)

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

I was thinking about you guys today ! :rolleyes:

Our I-765 MSC's loaded in the system (portfolio) last week, but not yet on the I-485 MSC #'s.

Tomorrow !! ;)

today was your turn.... how did it go?

My MSC numbers are still not there :blink:

LGR<

I was thinking about you guys today ! :)

Tomorrow !! ;)

My MSC numbers are still not there :(

LGR<

I guess I'll just latch onto your thread..

The bio appn't went very well today.

It was scheduled for 11:00, and I left home early, to avoid a traffic surprise along the way (one hour trip). We arrived at 9:50 and I went in and told the security official that we had arrived and asked if they could take us early? He replied, sure, come on in.

Showed him the passports and the NOA's and filled out the two forms. They called my daughter first, and then 5 minutes later called my wife. I sat and watched as they did the EFP's and then the photos, both were done about the same time and we were out of there at 10:30 a.m. The security guards and the bio-techs were all very nice and low-key.

Very quiet and not very many people in our time slot. Nice modern building, easy to find and parking right close to their front door.

Had Dim Sum and tea nearby in downtown Sacto, then hit the Chinese food store before heading back home.

I am glad this is out of the way. :)

I was thinking about you guys today ! :threeques:

Tomorrow !! ;)

LGR<

It was scheduled for 11:00, and I left home early, to avoid a traffic surprise along the way (one hour trip). We arrived at 9:50 and I went in and told the security official that we had arrived and asked if they could take us early? He replied, sure, come on in.

Showed him the passports and the NOA's and filled out the two forms. They called my daughter first, and then 5 minutes later called my wife. I sat and watched as they did the EFP's and then the photos, both were done about the same time and we were out of there at 10:30 a.m. The security guards and the bio-techs were all very nice and low-key.

Very quiet and not very many people in our time slot. Nice modern building, easy to find and parking right close to their front door.

Had Dim Sum and tea nearby in downtown Sacto, then hit the Chinese food store before heading back home.

I just checked and only the MSC #'s for the I-765's are loaded into our portfolio. The I-485 MSC's are not there yet; but I expect they should be soon, now that the Bio-Met is completed.

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow !! ;)

LGR<

I just checked and only the MSC #'s for the I-765's are loaded into our portfolio. The I-485 MSC's are not there yet; but I expect they should be soon, now that the Bio-Met is completed.

I still cannot get ALL my MSC numbers in my portfolio, but today I got I-512L AP documents. These documents are good to May - 2010.. issued on May 4th and in my hands May 9th. The EAD is in the online system and approved for card issue in 30 days... some good news..

Edited by LGR_WEI (see edit history)

Tomorrow !! ;)

My MSC numbers are still not there ;)

LGR<

I still cannot get ALL my MSC numbers in my portfolio, but today I got I-512L AP documents. These documents are good to May - 2010.. issued on May 4th and in my hands May 9th. The EAD is in the online system and approved for card issue in 30 days... some good news..

Well, at least that is some progress. :D

You are about ten days ahead of us, so you should hear more and sooner than we do.

Our K-3 had the AP built in for 24 months, so I only filed for EAD and AOS.

I see the other K-3's over at the VJ site, are also lagging when compared to the K-1 folks who are adjusting.

But, as I stated elsewhere, the process does not appear to be gummed up at this juncture, and all is moving forward smoothly for most I see at VJ.

I still cannot access my I-485 on line, only the I-765 filing in the portfolio. You should see EAP in the next two weeks or so.

:(