Chinese Reganomics????

Well it only took you two three posts to turn another thread political. :lol:
As if that's a record. :eyebrow:

Yep, complains anytime a comment is made using solid evidence that liberalism does not work.

I just hate tax and spend solutions to problems, taxing one group in an attempt to provide welfare to another group just encourages people to stay on welfare.

My wife and I were talking about a Chinese restaurant owner she knew that was having problems keeping dishwashers, what the restaurant owner was willing to pay for a dishwasher could not compete with welfare. If welfare was "WorkFare" I suspect that illegal immigrations world be less of a problem, more US residents would be doing the jobs that illegals fill.

What is "liberalism"? Tax and Spend?

If so compare and contrast to the previous admin of No(Low) Tax and Spend. How'd that work out?

Much better than now and in future in the next few years. :D

Well it only took you two three posts to turn another thread political. :D

Yep, complains anytime a comment is made using solid evidence that liberalism does not work.

I just hate tax and spend solutions to problems, taxing one group in an attempt to provide welfare to another group just encourages people to stay on welfare.

My wife and I were talking about a Chinese restaurant owner she knew that was having problems keeping dishwashers, what the restaurant owner was willing to pay for a dishwasher could not compete with welfare. If welfare was "WorkFare" I suspect that illegal immigrations world be less of a problem, more US residents would be doing the jobs that illegals fill.

Solid evidence? I don't think so. And how did eight years of conservatism work out for us? How has eight years of stubbornly sticking with tax breaks for the rich while starting two wars worked out for the country? How has doubling the national debt in the last eight years worked out for us? How far behind are we in medical and scientific advancement after eight years of conservatism's war on science? How much time have we lost after eight years of idiotic denial of the science on global warming? Yep. that conservatism is a helluva thing. :lol:

Well it only took you two three posts to turn another thread political. :lol:

What is "liberalism"? Tax and Spend?

If so compare and contrast to the previous admin of No(Low) Tax and Spend. How'd that work out?

Much better than now and in future in the next few years. :D

Guess what smart guy. If the economy is in the shitter the next few years, it'll be because of the fiscal policies of the last eight. You can thank your hero for insisting on keeping tax breaks for his rich pals while simultaneously starting two wars, one based on out and out lies. But I guess as long as the rich and the war mongers got richer, it's ok with you?