He guys, long time no post. I'm been living the sweet life with the new bride, settling in and getting things in order to send in for AOS.

We finally got her second round of immunizations here in the states after waiting a month after the first round. It worked out well because we had to wait a month to get the official Marriage Certificate copies anyway. I'm making an appointment today for her to go see the Civil Surgeon to get the I-693.

But I was wondering if there was a simple, comprehensive "Kitchen Sink" list for the K1 AOS.

I just want to check and double check what I am doing. Better safe than sorry!

THANKS!

He guys, long time no post. I'm been living the sweet life with the new bride, settling in and getting things in order to send in for AOS.

We finally got her second round of immunizations here in the states after waiting a month after the first round. It worked out well because we had to wait a month to get the official Marriage Certificate copies anyway. I'm making an appointment today for her to go see the Civil Surgeon to get the I-693.

But I was wondering if there was a simple, comprehensive "Kitchen Sink" list for the K1 AOS.

I just want to check and double check what I am doing. Better safe than sorry!

THANKS!

Just like with the initial filing of the I-130 and/or the I-129, there is somewhat of a difference of opinion here on this subject.

I have fully front-loaded my AOS packages (wife/daughter) including some photos. In another recent thread in this forum, I laid out my table of contents from my applicant files.

It is my opinion that giving them info up front, may keep you from getting an interview later, or maybe even an RFE, because they do not have all the pieces of the puzzle. I have never subscribed to the ¡®only give them what they absolutely ask for¡¯ theory of dealing with the USCIS or DOS.

So far, it has worked well for us. :threeques:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35550