This maybe a stupid question, but not asking would be stupid, I suppose. I have to send paperwork to my Fiancee, can I use English address or does it have to be written in Chinese.

My fiancee is all worried and says I have to address it in Chinese. If I have to write chinese on this label, I am in trouble...:blink:

This maybe a stupid question, but not asking would be stupid, I suppose. I have to send paperwork to my Fiancee, can I use English address or does it have to be written in Chinese.

My fiancee is all worried and says I have to address it in Chinese. If I have to write chinese on this label, I am in trouble...:blink:

You may very well be in trouble - all the people who work for the post office are Chinese.

Have her send you the address by e-mail, and then cut and paste (either electronically or literally) it to your label.

Well, once the letter, package, arrives in China it needs to be read in Chinese. Think about it, I have sent many packages to China and all have reached my wife.

Have her send you in an email her address written in Chinese, then all you need to do is print it and affix it to the letter, package.

My very first letter I sent did not make it because I did not send it registered mail. Since then ALL my letters and packages have been sent via registered mail, and ALL of them she has received. Registered mail is the most secure way, you do not need a return receipt.

You may very well be in trouble - all the people who work for the post office are Chinese.

Have her send you the address by e-mail, and then cut and paste (either electronically or literally) it to your label.

Oh, and be sure to add in big western letters, the word "CHINA"

Well, once the letter, package, arrives in China it needs to be read in Chinese. Think about it, I have sent many packages to China and all have reached my wife.

Have her send you in an email her address written in Chinese, then all you need to do is print it and affix it to the letter, package.

My very first letter I sent did not make it because I did not send it registered mail. Since then ALL my letters and packages have been sent via registered mail, and ALL of them she has received. Registered mail is the most secure way, you do not need a return receipt.

Thanks to all of you, She has sent me her chinese address, I was just trying to figure out how to apply it to the label/paperwork from the priority shipping label, from the USPS. I am afraid if I try to hand copy it I will for sure add the wrong wiggle or two.

I guess I will have to ask at the post office. It sure would be lonely without this great site, filled with great help..... thank you all