Affidavit of support ???

Hello all once again,

We are preparing for the package 3, as I try to get my paperwork in order, I have some confusion.

I have seen two seperate forms for the affidavit of support the I-134 and the I-864. If any one can sent me straight, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried to find out all the paper work needed for the Package 3 for Fiancee Visa, I must be getting really old...lol

Thanks in advance,

John and Siyi

Hello all once again,

We are preparing for the package 3, as I try to get my paperwork in order, I have some confusion.

I have seen two seperate forms for the affidavit of support the I-134 and the I-864. If any one can sent me straight, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried to find out all the paper work needed for the Package 3 for Fiancee Visa, I must be getting really old...lol

Thanks in advance,

John and Siyi

The I-134 is used if you are doing a K visa. The I-184 is used if you are doing either a CR or IR visa.

Hello all once again,

Thanks in advance,

John and Siyi

The I-134 is used if you are doing a K visa. The I-184 is used if you are doing either a CR or IR visa.

Thank you very much.... Sadly I have a lawyer, but he is from Mars and his ship has not landed yet...:angry: Do you know if the letter of intent to marry has to be notarized ?

Hello all once again,

Thanks in advance,

John and Siyi

Thank you very much.... Sadly I have a lawyer, but he is from Mars and his ship has not landed yet...:blink: Do you know if the letter of intent to marry has to be notarized ?

Nothing needs to be notarized, not even the NEW I-134 form.

Hello all once again,

Thanks in advance,

John and Siyi

Thank you very much.... Sadly I have a lawyer, but he is from Mars and his ship has not landed yet...:blink: Do you know if the letter of intent to marry has to be notarized ?

Nothing needs to be notarized, not even the NEW I-134 form.

Thanks... I thought that but wanted to make sure... see you are from Rochester? I know I could never do this without this site... thanks to all of you

John and Siyi